Friday, October 31, 2008

ZOE MOMENTS


I miss Zoe...for those who have been my bloggiemates for a couple of years now knew who I'm talking about. She's my one and only two-and-a-half year old precocious niece who never fails to brighten up my day with her antics and one-liners.

'Though a little bulol, you would wonder how on earth was she able to grasp things around her and comment on them. Example:

(watching EAT BULAGA)
"Tati (her term of endearment for me), si Allan K, bakla siya no?"

(watching DVD of KC's and Richard's FOR THE FIRST TIME)
ZOE: (whispers to my ears during a mushy scene) "Tati, kiyig aku.." (Tati, kilig ako..)

ME: Crush mo si Richard noh?

ZOE: Hinde ah! (hits me on the lap)'Kaw kaya!
Hihihi!! (Covering her mouth like an embarrassed teenager)


(While eating bangus for dinner)
ZOE: Pag yunok ko tinik, mamatay ako?
ME: Oo, pag hindi natin nakuha sa throat mo.
ZOE: (Spits her food)'Yoko pa mamatay.

(While riding a tricycle going to the supermarket, she saw the resort we went to a month ago)

ZOE: Tati, Volet's oh! (pointing at the resort)
ME: Oo nga ano!
ZOE: Pero mas ganda yung Dobol (Double) V. (another resort)
ME: Baket naman?
ZOE: Dami tao diyan eh!

(I didn't know she has this little dream)
ZOE: Gusto ko artista (I want to be an actor).
ME: Sige nga panu pag sinabi ni direk na tawa?
ZOE: (Covers her mouth) Hahahaha!!!
ME: Eh sabi niya umiyak ka?
ZOE: (Covers her face) Huhuhu...
ME: Galit ka! Galit!
ZOE: (Shows a mad face) Grrr!!!
ME: Yesss! Pwede!
ZOE: Okayyyy! (Thumbs up)

Haayyy..Zoe...I'm excited to see you tomorrow beh...

6 comments:

escape said...

hahaha... kakatuwa talaga ang mga bata. bibong bibo at kung magsalita parang matanda na.

atticus said...

hahaha. iyan ang pamangkin. ka-addict. lalo na pag kaya nang sabihin ang pangalan mo.

Anonymous said...

the dong ---> ewan ko ba mga kids ngayon. Para ngang matatanda na. Minsan barado ka pa nga eh. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

atticusc---> Haayyy. Tama ka Ms. A. Kakaaddict sila. Hehehe. Oo. Nababanggit na niya name ko. Amazing sila :-)

carlotta1924 said...

haha ang cute talaga ni zoe!

Anonymous said...

carlotta-->ehrrmm...kanino pa ba magmamana? :-) *flips hair*