Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I HATE YOU BONG!

Nope. Bong is not my boyfriend. He is the good-for-nothing husband of my one and only younger sister.



Just a couple of days ago my mom texted me: “Pearl, maghihiwalay na ata sina _____ at _______”. I didn’t bother to ask why. I knew. My sis has already been brought back to her senses and finally ended her kamartiran.

Bong and D (my sis) had been married for almost three years. During this time, they’ve been fighting over the former’s happy-go-lucky lifestyle. He’d been out of work for about a year and depended solely on my sis; not only for his daily existence but the other extras as well: yosi and beer almost everyday. He only got a job courtesy of his dad who exerted extra effort to find one for him. Jesusmaryandjoseph.

The real trouble began when Bong was assigned in Leyte to scout for cell sites (he works for one of the telecom biggies). Normally he would stay at a certain place for two to three weeks; however, I sensed that something unusual is going on because he’d been in Leyte for almost three months and he rarely calls my sister. I later found out that li’l sis is thinking the same way too and so one time, she confronted the guy

Confirmed. May binabahay siya sa Leyte. That pesteng yawa!

And he had the nerve to do that inspite of my sister’s attempts to keep their marriage intact by being a devout housewife who juggles work and home chores to the hilt. And he was actually an absentee father to my li’l pumpkin niece Zoe, now two-and-a-half years old, who sometimes do not wish to sleep on their bed when Bong is around and does not want to talk to her dad even over the phone.

Scenario:

My mom’s cell phone rings

MOM: “Zoe, daddy o. Kausapin mo.”

ZOE: (having dinner) “’Yoko! Kain pa nga ko eh!”



Hah! That’s what you get from being an ass-of-a-dad.



And I don’t give a damn if he reads this. He probably doesn't even know what a blog is. One time he complained he had a "mindgrane" because his head hurt like hell. OMG.

Alam mo, Bong, I would always remember the times you hurt my sis, emotionally, mentally, gawd, and even physically. That every time you give her a call you suspect her of going out with other guys. And every time my poor sis comes home from work tired and sleepy (while you spent the whole day watching DVD’s and drinking endless bottles of beers) you’d cuss her and lock your bedroom door so she can’t get in. And you are actually in my parents’ house! KAPAL NG MUKHA MO!

I hate you Bong, for breaking my sister’s heart! Oh. And remember this:

What goes around, comes around. That is if you get what I mean. You dumb ass.

2 comments:

atticus said...

aray ko. bakit ba may mga lalaking ganyan? mahuhusay namang nanay ang mga pilipina?

Anonymous said...

atticus--> ewan. kakabwisit di ba? para tuloy gusto kong maniwala na ang mga matatalinong babae raw tanga sa pag-ibig. eh ang talino kaya ng kapatid ko.