Wednesday, May 24, 2006

LIFE'S SIMPLE PLEASURES

Mei asked me to accomplish this meme, so while I am impatiently waiting for the reunion pics from my friends (anu bah...baka abutan pa yan ng 20th year naten!!) I pondered for a while what puts spice in my regimented life.

Ten simple delights that I dig..hmmm..that would be...

1. nap time after lunch during weekends

2. watching DVD's while eating kaldero-ed (not microwaved, sorry) popcorn and endless cans of ice-cold Coke.

3. bath time (while belting out Sesame Street's , "Rubber Ducky, you're the one,you make bathtime lots of fun..." )

4. playing with li'l Zoe

5. waiting for Manong magbabalut for a dose of my favorite exotic dish (at least once a week)

6. coloring my coloring book (how else should I say it?? and yeah I have several coloring book in my room)

7. cooking dinner for the family and subjecting them to "culinary torture"

8. bashing (at anyone...hehehe...you're so eee-vuhhhllll, pearl)

9. going over old stuff like letters, photo albums, clothes

10. watching "Ginintuang Telon" every Saturday. FYI, this program has been showing old LVN/Sampaguita movies and I kinda enjoy seeing the young faces of Susan Roces, Eddie Gutierrez, Gloria Romero and Dolphy. You know, those movies where they would just break into a song in the middle of a tearjerking scene or dance the boogie, rock-and-roll, or rhumba (Juanita banana..Juanita banana...)?

That's it. Can't think of anything more. And now I want abby, momel, carla, frea (are you still there, girl?), singlguy, puset, steph, stealingstars (who dropped by my blog a few days ago) to answer the same meme. Sorry di umabot ng sampu.









4 comments:

LIPAD PARUPARO LIPAD! said...

sureness! oi update na! dami ka na utang! your vacation, abby's wedding, etc.

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sorry Pearl. I just did the meme last Monday. Somebody beat you to it! :-)

LIPAD PARUPARO LIPAD! said...

oh ok! i'd go peek at your meme! (why did it sound so...bastos? hehehe...it's just my malicious mind i guess )

Unknown said...

I'll make one, I'm writing a soup kasi eh. HAR! Meme sounds like, ano, like pepe kasi eh.

...

HA HA HAAAA!!!

Cheers!