Friday, November 03, 2006

ZOE UPDATES


I had Zoe all by myself this week. It was our sem break in school so I took this rare chance to be with the li'l angel for some bonding time. We haven't seen each other for a month or so coz' of her lola's (my mom's)condition and her other nana took charge of her for the meantime.

When I got to our house she was by the window, peeping, and probably thought it was her mom who alighted from the tricycle. She was so cute as I saw only her eyes curiously fixed on the vehicle, waiting for me to get off. As I opened the door, she wailed, perhaps disappointed that it wasn't Mommy but Tatits. Nangilala. It was like one and a half months since we last saw each other.

I tried to win her back by making all sorts of antics, making funny faces, nagmukha na nga kong krung-krung. After about five hours of making myself known to her (ANO BA ZOE? SI TATITS ITOH, REMEMBER!?!) she finally cooed and smiled at her crazy Tatits.

My li'l pumpkin has grown enormously since I last saw her. Actually she is only ten months old but she looked like a one-and-a-half year old kid. (No kidding!)In fact, she's got feet of a three-year old! (Her shoes would give you a clue!) She can now stand on her own and can do the following (Hehehe...i-enumerate pa raw ba):

- Sing along with the Huggies (o Pampers ba yun? )Comfort commercial.
When the voice-over sings "Amoy-baby....". Zoe goes, "Amaaahhh..babbaa..."
(Go figure!)

- She dances to the tune of Wowowee's Bumtaratarat.
She swings her head from left to right, up and down, while shaking both hands and stomping her feet. Try it out.

- When we get angry at her for doing something wrong, she knocks her head with one hand when we say "That's bad, Zoe! Don't do that again!"

- She raises up her arm when we say "Praise the Lord!"

- She can "fetch" something for me. (Ngeee...parang doggie naman.) Like one time I asked her to get my mobile phone which was a few distances away. She crawled towards it and when I said "Give it to Tatits please," she immediately returned to me and handed my ancient cellphone. Huwwaawwww!!! Ang galeng!

- She can eat five Marie biscuits in about one minute! (eh kanino pa ba magmamana??)

Geee...I could go on and on...AMAZING lang talaga 'tong giant baby namin. Sobrang bright. Bungisngis. I tell you guys. It's in the genes. It's.in.the.genes.

*HULING HIRIT*
Hopefully I can post some videos of Zoe bebe next time..Kakainis eh..di ako nakapagdala ng cam last time. (See her "THE ESCAPIST" movie clip. Ala-Houdini. Hehehe)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katuwa nga. Na-miss ko tuloy mga pamangkin ko. We're yet to have our own. Wow, excited!

LIPAD PARUPARO LIPAD! said...

frea >>> soon meron na rin tayo sis. hehehe. i bet mana sa mga mommies :-)

LIPAD PARUPARO LIPAD! said...

diday >> sige i will try posting the video clips..nanakawin ko pa sa phone ng bayaw ko...hehehe...thanks sa pagdaan chichur!