Thursday, October 26, 2006

ANOTHER FEATHER IN CCA'S CAP

Yeyyyy !!! I received word from the DepEd Division Office of Marikina that two of our high school delegates bagged 7th and 8th place in News Writing and Editorial Cartooning, respectively. They were won by Essen Miguel, a 3rd year student, who is our school paper's Associate/News Editor and Raumeree Francisco, a 2nd year student, one of our cartoonists. Again, even if they did not make it to the first five, I am just as equally proud because we were able to prove to them that a small, unpopular school such as ours can actually beat some of the finest and biggest schools around the area. (C'mon, this is my site so I have the right to BRAG...hehehe)

I know that without God's bountiful grace, we won't make it to the top ten so I give back all the glory to Him!

Ohh..here they are:



Pa-serious effect (Essen is the cute, chubby girl, second from the right, Ram is the charming young lady in the middle.)




Di naman sila masaya....slight lang...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Go CCA, go CCA, GO!!!!


flying...soaring...

we're all in this together...


ehe! iba na yata ang direksiyon nito! hehe :D

kamoteng-pusit said...

WAW Titser PEARL!!! Apir!!! Let's give em' a big round of APIR!!! Hahahaha!!! Congrats!!! Dati ng HS, nasali rin aku sa editorial cartooning contest & i'm the representative ng school namin sa competition sa San Beda... Syempre pa!!! TALO ako!!! Wahahahaha!!! At least, nakasali ako!!! Apir!!! teyk keyr!!! ;)

LIPAD PARUPARO LIPAD! said...

thanks my dear kapuso, kaatay, kabituka, kabalunbalunan- mei,iris, puset! lav ya!

Anonymous said...

Aw Gawd, the high school paper!

I once tried out, or something like that, for the school paper. I wanted to be a writer or something. But I wasn't able to land the position or something. I used to say something a lot.

Old habit die hard. See, I'm still writing!

LIPAD PARUPARO LIPAD! said...

momel >>> i'm just wondering why you didn't make it- your a writer-par-excellence! no kidding! it's the school's loss hehehe..luv yah mowhmehl!