Saturday, July 08, 2006

PEEL ME OFF :-)

Ian, a dear friend from Cebu, e-mailed this meme to me. It was originally entitled 10 Layers of My Personal Hell but I’d rather not call it that. I thought it’d be best to share it with you. And I’m tagging all of you guys on my tagboard to answer this too. Yes, you!

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: PEARL
-- Birth date: June 26 19--
-- Birthplace:Manila
-- Current Location: Pasig
-- Eye Color: dark brown
-- Height: 5'2"
-- Right handed or Left handed: ambidextrous
---------------------------------------------
LAYER TWO:
-- Heritage: PINOY!!!
-- Weakness: gullibility
-- Biggest fears: being alone
-- Your perfect pizza: Yellow Cab
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: A simple yet comfortable life with my own family
-------------------------------------------------
LAYER THREE:
-- Most overused phrase(s): Thank you, Lord!
-- Thoughts first waking up: It’s gonna be a bright, bight sunshiny daayyyy !!!
-- Best physical feature: killer smile!!!
-- Usual bedtime: 10 pm.
-- Most missed memory: going out with my family
------------------------------------------------
LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: coke ko to'!-
- McDonald's or Burger King: gotta go with Ronald on this one
-- Single or group dates : can still do both
-- Lipton Iced Tea or Nestea: Nestea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Choco lover since birth
-- Cappuccino or Latte: latte
-------------------------------------------------
LAYER FIVE: Do you..
-- Smoke: Once upon a time
-- Sing: You’re talking to a diva, aight??
-- Take a shower every day: major bath in the morning, shower in the evening
-- Have a crush(es): many to mention (nakksss…slumbook!)
-- Think you've been in love: always
-- Like high school: ‘twas the best years of my life!
-- Want to get married: of course
-- Get motion sickness: when I was a kid
-- Think you're attractive: I guess..yeah….
-- Think you're a health freak: what’s that?? Hehehe…
-- Like thunderstorms: Never! I’ve always been scared of ‘em
-- Play an instrument: some drums...some guitar…
-------------------------------------------------
LAYER SIX: In the past month, have you..
-- Drank alcohol: yes
-- Gone on a date: uh-huh
-- Gone to the mall: yes. I always pass through it on my way home
-- Eaten sushi: yes...
-- Been on stage: not lately
-- Been dumped: Does a break-up count for that?
-- Gone skating: Never tried
-- Changed who you were to fit in: I’m as real as it gets
-------------------------------------
LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: 35? teehee....
-- number of children : 3
--Dream Wedding is to be :huh??
-- How do you want to die: in my sleep..like Rose in the Titanic
-- What do you want to be when you grow up?: I wanna be a super mom
-------------------------------------------------
LAYER NINE: In a girl/boy, you would want..
-- Best eye color: light or dark brown
-- Best hair color: all except dyed
-- Short or long hair : clean-cut for guys
-- Height: at least 3 feet taller than I am
-- Weight: proportion to height
-- Best first date location: dinner date
----------------------------
LAYER TEN:
-- Drugs taken illegally: once and that was the last okay…
-- People I trust with my life: MOM/Dad/sis/Luvz
-- CDs that I own: most valued: GARY GRANADA, Bob Marley, and of course, Hillsongs CD’s
-- Piercings: one on both ears. Used to have 2.
-- Tattoos: just henna. Once I had a tribal sun and recently I had a butterfly
on my lower leg
-- Times my name has appeared on newspaper: twice? Thank God it was not a
tabloid headline hehehe…
-- Scars on my body: none

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nagawa ko na ang inyong request! =)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, more things about you. Glad you shared them. :-)

LIPAD PARUPARO LIPAD! said...

mei----> salamat kafatid! :-)

snglguy ---> yaaappp...what about sharing yours? *winks*