Friday, July 21, 2006

MEME FROM MEI-MEI

Mei!!! Here's the meme!!

Friends, blogmates, and kababayans...

THE RULES: If you comment on this post, I will…

1. Respond with something random about you.

2. Challenge you to try something.

3. Pick a color that I associate with you.

4. Tell you something I like about you.

5. Tell you my first/clearest memory of you.

6. Tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. Ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.

8. Pick a song that reminds me of you.

You then must post the same meme and my response in your blog.

Come on, try it!

Everyone who comments on this post will get something like this from me. Here's MEI's answers for me and my comments in italics:

PERLAS --

1. Random. Lorna T. look-alike ito eh! =D
Naku, sis, that was eons ago...when I had Lorna T.'s figure no...hehehe...

2. Challenge. Post pics naman in your blog, sige na! And sing sa anniversary ng church namen! choose one of the two =
Sing in your church?? Baka mabawasan myembro ng CCF...lagot ako kay ex-current man..wahahaha...

3. Color. Magenta. Ewan ko the color just came to mind.
Hey! That is soooo true! How did you know?!? Galeng! Actually anything with the violet shade :-)

4. Like. That you've opened up to me, i got to know you better and that I'm gonna meet you real soon!
Coz' you were easy to get along with and you can be trusted, I guess...oh yeah, looking forward to meeting you too!

5. First memory. Hahaha, we wouldn't want to talk about that here, don't we? hehe =D
Noooo...hehehe..basta tayo na nagkakaintindihan jan...sorry guys!

6. Animal. A colorful butterfly! mraming shades and with big wings!
Yes yes yes!!!

7. Question. Why do you love HIM so? *winks*
Seriously, it's really hard to explain...i just simply love him,
without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love him straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love him because I know no other way
than this....(Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda)


8. Song. I am Beautiful. Sino ba kumanta niyan? Mariah? Parang bagay sa boses mo =)
Geee, thanks..will I take that as a compliment? Or simply because of voice lang! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: comment sa number 8: bruja! hehehe, syempre naman no compliment! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see this meme has been propagating. :-)

LIPAD PARUPARO LIPAD! said...

mei ---> wehehehe...shempre magaganda tayong mga anak ng Diyos! Amen?? Amen!! :-)

snglguy ---> oh yeah, we're actually enjoying it...thanks for this on, Guy! :-)

Unknown said...

GAME Pearlie!

1. Something Random about you: Fun and a good read!

2. I Challenge you to: Tell me from where in Pasig you are located. (He hee, simple lang)

3. A color I associate with you? Siguro from your template, greenish something something.

4. What I like about you? You still drop by sa blog ko kahit medio inactive ako lately. MUAH!

5. Clearest/First Memory? Yung nawala sa circulation yung blog mo the first few online encounters.

6. Which animal you remnd me of? Pwede insect na lang? Butterfly shempre!

7. What I always wanted to ask? From where in Pasig? HAR!

8. A song? First thing off the top of my head? Something by Mariah Carey. Alam mo na yun. Butterfly ulit. HAR!

Cheers Pearly! Miss yah! MUAH!

LIPAD PARUPARO LIPAD! said...

mowmehl --> tenkie for those comments! now it's my turn!

FOR MOMEL:

1. Something Random about you:
Intellectual yet fun and hilarious!

2. I Challenge you to:
Post a close-up pic of you!

3. A color I associate with you? That would be....VIOLET?? ehehehe..

4. What I like about you?
You drop by my blog and say sweet things like MWAH and MISS YOU!

5. Clearest/First Memory?
Your first comment on my tag! :-)

6. Which animal you remind me of?
A cute and cuddly chihuahua!

7. What I always wanted to ask?
Mag-aasawa ka ba?

8. A song? First thing off the top of my head?
NOSI BALASI by Sampaguita! Go figure! :-)