Thursday, March 05, 2009

CHECKLIST # 2: REKONEK!

Checklist # 1 of my MOVING ON LIST was all about keeping my physical self fit and healthy sans the ugly flabs and double chin coz' when the BIG GUY up there decides that I should meet the man of my dreams he'll fall for me instantly and at first glance. NOT! Just kidding.

Anyway, now I'm proud to say that I am FINALLY moving on after the storm. I just came to a realization that no matter how hard I try to win him back I couldn't actually hold his heart and his decisions (that's exactly what I told him in my last text message). I mean, I'd be forever tied up to this fantasizing emotion that he'll come back in my arms and just forget everything. Yeah, yeah. I sucked. Say what you want to say. Sige pag-nainlab din kayo you'll understand what I'm getting at.

CHECKLIST # 2 is all about re-establishing my relationships with the rest of my loved ones- my family, my old friends, and hopefully, begin new friendships wherever I maybe. I guess it's about time I'm making up for my absence especially from my family who's been making tampo already coz' I haven't been too visible in gatherings and other special occasions. Same with my old friends. A month ago my kaberks from RMM, Beth and Charrie, visited me (yesss! moral support!) and had a sleep-over in our Cavite abode. The next day, we went swimming at a resort near our place. It was so much fun! Sobrang na-miss ko talaga sila! After about three looong years huh!

Then recently I attended a get-together of my BuhayKristo email group (see photos) and had dinner somewhere in Makati after I met with a former colleague (okay, okay BOSS..hehehe). Kuya Romi and his wife Ate Rose from US came for a medical mission here and decided to meet us up. I was so blessed to have met once again the BK gang: Jaypz, Kuya Benj, Mama Glad and LJ. Sabi ko nga I'll be regularly visible na uli i our BK Bible Studies. Wow...humahaba na ang to-do list ko ah.

Well, so far so good. Part of the healing process, 'ika nga. No room for sulking and bitter-bitteran. Not healthy. And besides, que sera, sera. Kung kami, kami. Hahaha. Asa.

2 comments:

atticus said...

huwag mo nang balikan. kahit pa magkabalikan kayo, para kang kumakain ng cardboard. walang lasa. pangit na. lagi mong pagdududahan siya. miserable kayong pareho.

been there, been that, sabi nga ng starlet.

tama iyan, have fun. focus on fun things, decide to be happy. before you know it, you're healed.

huwag nang lilingon, ha? nakaka-stiff neck iyon. welcome your future.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...tenks Ms. A. I really deserve a knock in the head. And it would be such a great honor if it came from you...hehehe...